Launch your idea out of the start-up jungle at ENERGYx2020 Entrepreneurs Zone.
- Britain is a country of entrepreneurship and the chances of surviving the ‘Start-Ups Jungle’ without help and support are low.
- Out there somewhere is the person or persons with the spark of an idea to revolutionise the way we create, transport and use energy, is it you?
- There are 500,000 start-up companies registered in the UK each year with 80% of them failing within the first year.
- The inability for these new businesses to get enough customers is the number one reason for failure.
- At ENERGYx2020 you get the chance to showcase your product or service alongside some of the world’s largest companies.
Places are limited and restricted to start-up businesses trading under 36 months.